Bike Paradise S.L. (hereinafter Bike Paradise) with address at street Casimiro Argüelles 18 - 33510 Pola de Siero (Asturias, Spain), with CIF B74449927 and email firstname.lastname@example.org makes available on its website bikeparadise.es certain information content about its activities.
Bike Paradise is recorded in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias, volume 4325, page number 1, inscription 1 AS-53767.
Bike Paradise is also recorded in the Registry of Tourist Activities of the Principality of Asturias:
- As an active tourism company: TA-279-AS
- As a travel agency: AV-310-AS
These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the Bike Paradise website by users who access it. These general conditions are exposed to the user on the bikeparadise.es website on each and every page and every time a user enters their data in the existing forms, so that they read, print, file and accept them. through the internet, the user can not enter their data effectively without this acceptance having occurred.
Access to the website of Bike Paradise implies without reservation the acceptance of these general conditions of use that the user claims to understand in its entirety. The user undertakes not to use the website and the services offered in it for the performance of activities contrary to the law and to respect at all times these general conditions.First: Conditions of access and use
- 1.1. The use of the website of Bike Paradise does not entail the obligation of registration of the user, unless this user wishes to use the database of existing articles on bikeparadise.es where it will be necessary to register covering a basic form, this subscription will be governed by the specific general conditions. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by the law in force and by the principle of good faith, committing the user to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are forbidden: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. Specifically Bike Paradise prohibits the following:
- 1.1.1. Perform actions that may produce on the website or through it by any means any type of damage to Bike Paradise systems or third parties.
- 1.1.2. Perform without due authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass mailings ("spamming") or sending large messages in order to block servers from the network ("mail bombing").
- 1.2. Bike Paradise may interrupt at any time access to its website if it detects a use contrary to legality, good faith or these general conditions - see clause fifth.
The contents incorporated in this website have been developed and included by:
- 2.1. Bike Paradise using internal and external sources in such a way that Bike Paradise is solely responsible for the content developed internally.
- 2.2. Bike Paradise reserves the right to modify the contents of its website at any time.
Bike Paradise informs that the website bikeparadise.es own contents, the programming and the design of the website is fully protected by copyright, being expressly prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the said protected elements unless consent express of Bike Paradise. Bike Paradise uses external sources for the elaboration of its contents in certain occasions and also establishes links or hyperlinks to articles or information from third parties, always citing the source. The legitimate owner of the copyright of this information thus included may request at any time the elimination of the aforementioned references.Fourth: Jurisdiction and applicable law
These general conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. The Courts of the Spanish territory are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him.Fifth
In the event that any clause of this document is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. Bike Paradise may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which does not imply in any case the waiver of the same unless expressly acknowledged by Bike Paradise.