At Bike Paradise we believe that the privacy of our customers and users is paramount. For this reason we apply a transparency policy to all our processes, so that users are always informed and have control over their personal data.
We kindly ask you to read each one of these terms, which intend to regulate the access and use, and in general, the relationship between this Website and the users of it.Principles
As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed when you use or browse this website. Below, you can see what our principles are regarding your privacy:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The data requested from interested parties will be adequate, concrete and necessary for the purpose for which they are collected, and will not be used for a purpose other than the one for which they were collected, without the previous and express authorization of the user.
- Principle of minimization of data: Only those data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are requested will be requested, which will always be the minimum essentials.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will only be conserved during the necessary time for the ends of the treatment, in function of the purpose.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data you provide will be treated in a way that guarantees the security and integrity of them, as well as their confidentiality. All necessary measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by unauthorized third parties.
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for data processing
Responsible identity: Bike Paradise, S.L.
Address: Casimiro Argüelles 18 - 33510 Pola de Siero (Asturias, Spain)
Phone: (+34) 603 425 214
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgHow have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with come from:
- Contact forms.
- Registration forms.
- Information about preferences, interests and browsing history on this website through traceability techniques.
Data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at identifying a natural person, health-related data or data related to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
- Bike Paradise obtains personal data of the user with the following purposes:
- Processing and management of requests.
- Realization of the order on the goods identified in the application.
- Participation in selection processes for which the user submits their curriculum vitae.
- Request for services and / or products offered and maintenance, development, management and control of the relationship agreed upon through the application.
- Compliance with obligations and duties imposed to Bike Paradise by the laws in force at any time.
Other non-identifying data are also collected, which are obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website.
Bike Paradise may carry out the processing of personal data, directly or through third parties acting on their behalf, acting as treatment managers, with full respect for the duty of secrecy and in compliance at all times with current regulations on matters of Protection of Personal Data.
In the event that the user accesses other web pages, whose links appear on the Bike Paradise website, the latter is not responsible for the processing of personal data that these web pages make of the data provided.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the forms of the Web will receive the data processing called "Users of the web".
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the commercial relationship is maintained.
- The exercise of any of the Rights of the interested party is not requested.
- During the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the user's consent.
In any case, Bike Paradise will cancel the recorded data as soon as they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected, and may keep them - duly blocked - during the time in which any type of liability derived from a relationship or relationship may be demanded. legal obligation or the execution of a contract or the application of pre-contractual measures requested by the interested party.
To provide the necessary services for the development of its activity, Bike Paradise can share data with external providers, under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request information about the personal data that we maintain.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Users may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise of the defense of claims, as well as to oppose the treatment of the same. In both cases Bike Paradise will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or to defend any claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Users will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, at www.agpd.es, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates current regulations.
The data offered by the user must be true, accurate, complete and updated. The user will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, caused by Bike Paradise or any third party, in the case of completing the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, or with data from third parties without having previously obtained the consent of these, before communicating to Bike Paradise.
The data offered by the user must be true, accurate, complete and updated.
Document reviewed on 02/11/2019