A "cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are subject to improvement. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are subject to improvement.
In any case the cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which you can access to service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
- To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser: