A weekend designed to discover and enjoy the two stage finishes of LaVuelta 2022. Bike Paradise will accompany you to discover Les Praeres and Collau Fancuaya, staying at the spectacular Hosteria Spa in Torazo. Two stages to enjoy cycling in an environment that you will only find in Asturias with the support and experience of Bike Paradise.
On May 1, discover the stage finishes of LAVUELTA 22. Sign up!
|Day 1 - Reception at the hotel and information meeting|
|Day 2 - TORAZO - COLLAU FANCUAYA||Medium Difficulty||101 km||1.400 m|
|Day 3 - TORAZO - ALTO DE LES PRAERES||Medium Difficulty||71 km||900 m|
|Total||172 km||2.300 m|
Day 1 - Reception
Reception at the hotel and informative meeting. Delivery of materials and equipment, security measures, schedules and to deal with any questions that arise.
Day 2 - TORAZO - COLLAU FANCUAYA
The star of LaVuelta 2022. The unprecedented Collau Fancuaya was a secret for local cyclists but now LaVuelta will reveal it to the entire cycling world.
We leave our wonderful hotel through terrain with continuous ups and downs to Sariego, Pola de Siero and Llanera. We will cross the entire center of Asturias to reach Grado via the Escamplero peak. From Grado we go up the wonderful Cubia valley towards Yermes and Tameza, a 17 km climb between 5-8% with some rest. From here to Collau Fancuaya 8 very hard kms worthy of a LaVuelta stage finish.
Day 3 - TORAZO - ALTO DE LES PRAERES
Located in the luxurious Hostería de Torazo Spa, we headed towards Villaviciosa and Colunga along roads with very little traffic and impressive views of the coast. We return to the Piloña valley via the Alto de la Llama. We descend towards Ceceda and then towards Nava to attack the end in the Sierra de Peña Mayor, the famous summit of Les Praeres.
What is included
- Reception and explanatory meeting at the hotel of the activities to be carried out.
- Two nights in 4 star hotels in doublerooms with breakfast included.
- Accompanying vehicle with mechanical, technical and feed zones at different points along the route: fruits, bars, gels, hot and colddrinks.
- Return to the hotel at the end of each route.
- Bike Paradise gpx tracks.
- Photo report.
Optional, not included
- Single room, additional charge.
- Full board or halfboard.
- Bike Rental.
- Alternative activities for cyclists or companions.
- Pick up at the airport, train station or port.
What is not included
- Personal insurance or travel insurance.
- Air tickets, trains or others to Asturias.
- Hotel expenses additional to those described above.
From 299,00 euros per person
If you would like to obtain a quote for this route, select the start date and the number of participants.
If you don´t want to bring your own bicycle, or you want to try one of ours, select the model, indicate the number of bikes and the days that you will be using them. They will then be added to your reservation. You can see the models and rental prices in the section Bike Rent.
* Reference price for a group of 1 or more, according to season and availability. Prices include 21% VAT.
Hostería de Torazo
A sophisticated hotel-spa, surrounded by hills and located on the outskirts of the town of Torazo. Separated only 11 kilometers from the old El Sidrón cave and 19 kilometers from the Cider Museum in Nava.
Suitable for children, it has a laundry service, restaurant, jacuzzi ...
* Accommodations are subject to availability